Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Winner and Featured Creations #80

Hello everyone,
I trust you have all a good start in the new year.
I believe we will all have a fun and creative 2017.
Challenge #81 will go live on Friday the 6th of January 2017.

Thank you to each and everyone that entered Challenge 80.
It was a pleasure to visit your blogs and see your beautiful creations.


The Winners of Challenge 80 is Nr 77 Desire
Desire you are the winner of Digistamsp4Joy

Random.org
True Random Number Generator
Min: 1
Max: 116

Result:
77
Powered by RANDOM.ORG




The Second Winner is Nr 115 Damjana
Damjana you are the Winner of Aliciabel

Random.org
True Random Number Generator
Min: 1
Max: 116

Result:
115
Powered by RANDOM.ORG



Desire and Damjana you are the Winners of Challenge #80, thank you for playing along. To claim your prizes please email your contact details ASAP to me.
SUBJECT - Challenge #80 Winner

If I haven't heard from you by the 5th of January 2017 I will be doing a redraw.

Featured


The Featured Creations from each Challenge will be nominated as Guest Designer's from the next Challenge.
Please, let me know if you can be a Guest Designer for 
Challenge #82 and send me your email address to scrapping4funchallenges@gmail.com with the 
SUBJECT - GD Challenge #82.

If you can not participate, it will be no problem.

Challenge #82 is due on 18th of January and going live on 
Friday the 20th of January 2017.

Here are the Featured Creations for Challenge #80

Congrats Ladies!

Nr 38 Alpna 

Nr 4 Rora


Nr 8 Pooja


Nr 74 Jana K


Nr 80 Irena


Nr36 Dianchik


Nr43 Francesca


Happy Crafting

6 comments:

  1. Congratulation to the winner, and Gastdesigners.
    Best wishes for 2017!
    Look forward to the next Challenge.
    Greetings and hugs Crealientje.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring my card for Challenge #80

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeeey, very happy to be a winner of the challenge. Thank you very much. Wish you all the best in year 2017. Hugs. Damjana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank u so much for featured post☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear DT thank you so much for choosing my project as your featured creations. I'm very happy ;))
    Happy New Year to you all!
    Hugs, Jana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, I am so honoured to have been one of the lucky winners. Thank you so much. Congrats also to my fellow winner and featured artists. Thank you for hosting such wonderful challenges and for the design team’s inspirational creations. I will display my badge with pride in my sidebar.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on the S4funChallenges blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Hugs
Scrapping4funChallenges Team